Important instructions for practical examination/assignment:
1) Students are required to read the instructions given in the assignment carefully before solving the assignment.
2) Every student would receive assignment on their official email ids on the scheduled date and time based on the practicals already performed.
3) If any student doesn’t receive practical assignment within 10 minutes of start of the practical, he/she should check his/her spam box first, and may call and confirm the same with the respective faculty.
4) Ruled Sheet/Register page/plain A4 sheet may be used to solve the assignment.
5) The following information should be mentioned at the top of the answer sheet by every student before solving the assignment:
a. Examination roll no
b. Name of the student
c. Name of the Course
d. Name of the Subject
e. Unique paper code
6) Students are required to submit the scanned copy (in pdf/jpg only) of the solved assignment via reply mail only to the email used for sending the question paper in a stipulated time period (Don’t compose a new mail, only send via reply on the same thread). Assignment submitted as a separate email to same email-id/another email-id will not be accepted, and will be treated as “Assignment not submitted”.
7) Please ensure that the scanned copy of assignment you are submitting should be readable and clear.
8) There will be no viva for the practical examination.