Collegiate Entrepreneur’s Organization, Delhi University is the entrepreneurship network established in India which strives to drive students into entrepreneurship, social and professional spheres of the corporate world and seek opportunity through enterprise creation. The routinely running services by the Delhi University chapter are the chapter business, ideation on business opportunities and research and study on real-time business strategies.
Our operations span four different categories summarized below:
1) CEO Chapter Business: We explore operationally and financially feasible business opportunities and try to understand the field first hand through chapter businesses. Currently, we are working in the energy and mobility sector while we look for other opportunities.
2) Content: At CEO, we believe curating informative and analytical content to be one of our primary focus. We explore businesses, deals and provide industry outlook report via out online blog and “toplinksoftheday” website.
3) Industry interactions: We strive to connect with leading industry professionals in the fields of Private Equity and Venture Capital, up and coming disruptive startups with a live project association. We have worked in varied fields ranging from M&A Advisory to Industry research. Further, we expand our network by participating in E-Summits and entrepreneurial conferences.
4) International Competitions: We participate as a contingent in leading student run international competitions of undergraduate and graduate levels. At the global case competition organized by Copenhagen Business School (CBS GLOBAL 2020), our team broke into the top 20 teams worldwide (graduate + undergraduate), and the only one from India.
1) Global Top 20 (#1 in India) – CBS Global Case Competition – Copenhagen Business School
2) International Finalists – International Valuation Olympiad – Greensea Capital, London
3) Regional Finalists – Can you make it? – Redbull
4) Holt Partner – Credit Suisse Holt Valuation Challenge – Credit Suisse
5) 1st Position – Lufthansa Impact Week
6) Finalists – BrAIN Wars – Bain and Company
7) 30+ more achievements in competitions across India and Delhi University
The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization does not organize regional events at this stage. International events organized by CEO HQ continue to operate at a global scale. Details for the same are given on this page.